Monday, May 30, 2011

Internet

Okay, doing nothing but just lounging around this place while everyone’s at work is extremely boring.


I’ve been going around the internet trying to figure out what's going on. At times, though, the screen just locks up. It's very irritating. I've had the computer shut down after letting out this loud noise too. It's overheating, I guess. I don't know. What do I know?


I’d go out, but I would get lost. I don’t know my way around. I think there’s a lake outside. Jennah said it was built for the apartment complex, but we have to pay for it. Why would we pay for a lake? That seems ridiculous. Especially one that the whole complex pays for…


Doc. I haven’t heard from you since I made this. You are reading this, aren’t you? I’d find it a waste of time if the person who told me to write this isn’t keeping up.


Nothing has happened; and everything’s been going by really slowly. I need something to do. I need to know what I used to do. Just anything that would stop the emptiness in my brain from being extremely noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment