Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Introductions

Hello.


My name is Kristal, and I’m an amnesiac.


Well, that’s what my doctor told me.


I don’t know who I am. I was told I had hit my head two years ago and suffered brain damage. I was in a coma for a year and a half, and six months ago I woke up without the slightest clue on who I am.


I was told I was “making good enough progress to be released from the hospital,” and that one of my "‘friends’ would let me live in her apartment." Her name is Jennah. I was also told to make an online journal so my doctor can keep track of what I’m doing.


I named it “Mind’s Prison” as a reference to my situation. My memories are jailed up somewhere inside my head. I’ve been told my sarcastic nature hasn’t left me. Sarcasm is good, right?


Okay, so, if you’re reading this Doc, I made my journal, and I emailed you the link. You should have gotten this if you’re reading it now.


I just returned to the apartment, and Jennah is being extremely nice. That’s all that’s really happening. I can't tell if she's just trying to hard, or if this is really her personality.


Oops. I shouldn't be insulting the person who's supposed to be my best friend.


Well, I guess that's really it. I don't know what else you want, Doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment